Instructions for authors
- Researchers decide what they submit: Abstracts, extended abstracts or full papers report either on completed research or research-in-progress. Please use the following templates:
- Abstract should be maximum 1 page. Extended Abstract should be between 2 to 4 pages. Full papers should be maximum 12 pages (excluding references).
- The Extended Abstract and Full Papers must describe the following topics Purpose; Methodology; Findings; and, Originality/value. For Research in Progress, the document must describe Purpose; Methodology; and What would be expected.
- Abstracts, Extended Abstract, and Full Papers should be written preferably in English, but it will be acceptable in Portuguese and Spanish also. In the case of extended abstract or full paper written in Portuguese or Spanish, it must have an abstract also in English.
- Researchers decide the language of presentation (English, Portuguese or Spanish).
- Accepted abstracts, extended abstracts and full papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Paper submission procedure
All submissions are handled through the EasyChair conference management system; to submit please follow the following steps:
1. Prepare your paper according to the instructions given above and save it as a pdf file.
2. Log in to EasyChair using your account (or create one if you do not have it);
3. Choose Author option when selecting insid2020 conference in EasyChair;
4. Select New Submission.