Instructions for authors of Full Papers submitted for Springer LNBIP Conference Proceedings
- A full paper reports on completed research, which is between 14 and 16 pages long including references, written in English.
- Accepted papers will be published in Springer LNBIP proceedings. Authors of papers not accepted for Springer LNBIP may be invited to have their papers considered for the Local conference proceedings.
- Instructions for preparing a full paper in the Springer format can be found here.
- Authors of accepted papers have to surrender copyright to Springer. Send the signed Springer copyright form via email <firstname.lastname@example.org> is mandatory for publication. One author may sign the form on behalf of the other authors. In this case, the author signs and accepts the responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
- Authors must provide their final paper as a pdf file as well as all source files (Word file or LaTeX files with all associated style files, special fonts, references as Bbl files and eps files) send via email <email@example.com> . For your convenience, you can use the word template.
- At least one of the authors must be registered for the conference by for the paper to be published in the proceedings. Registration information is provided here.
Instructions for authors of Abstracts, Extended Abstracts and Short Papers for Local Conference Proceedings
- Researchers decide what they submit: Abstracts, extended abstracts or full papers report either on completed research or research-in-progress.
- Abstract should be maximum 1 page. Extended Abstract should be between 2 to 4 pages. Short papers should be maximum 8 pages (including references).
- Please use the following templates:
- The Extended Abstract and Full Papers must describe the following topics Purpose; Methodology; Findings; and, Originality/value. For Research in Progress, the document must describe Purpose; Methodology; and What would be expected.
- Abstracts, Extended Abstract, and Short Papers should be written preferably in English, but it will be acceptable in Portuguese and Spanish also. In the case of extended abstract or full paper written in Portuguese or Spanish, it must have an abstract also in English.
- Researchers decide the language of presentation (English, Portuguese or Spanish).
- Accepted abstracts, extended abstracts and Short papers will be published in the Local conference proceedings.
- In the Local Proceedings, the authors of accepted papers will retain the copyright of their papers. After the reviewing process, the authors could choose to replace their full paper in the Local Proceedings for abstract only.
Paper submission procedure
All submissions are handled through the EasyChair conference management system; to submit please follow the following steps:
1. Prepare your paper according to the instructions given above and save it as a pdf file.
2. Log in to EasyChair using your account (or create one if you do not have it);
3. Choose Author option when selecting insid2022 conference in EasyChair;
4. Select New Submission.